School Readiness Application Information
- Apply for the School Readiness
- After you submit your School Readiness application, you will be notified for preliminary eligibility.
- If your child has special needs, please contact our Subsidy Child Care office for additional information.
- To verify your status or to update your information, please contact our Subsidy Child Care office at (850) 332-6775
- If you need assistance in selecting a Child Care Provider, please call Child Care Resource and Referral at (850) 595-5915.
Child Care Provider Selection
- Parent Checklist for Quality Child Care
- Office of Early Learning - Evaluating Child Care
- Learn your Child Care Facility
- Is your Child Care Program Prepared?
- DCF Provider Information
Quality, Growth, and Development
- Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resource Center
- Zero to Three - supports healthy development of children
- Baby Brain Map
- The Best We Can Be: Parents and Children Growing Together
- Born Learning - www.bornlearning.org
- NAEYC Collection of Resources for Families
Learn about the Weather & Prepare
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- FEMA - become a Disaster Action Kid!
This site teaches you how to be prepared for disasters and prevent disaster damage. You can also learn what causes disasters, play games, and read stories.
- Crystal Wicker, Meteorologist, ABC affiliate, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Hurricane Knowledge
- Chris Kridler's Sky Diary
Sites of Interest to Children
Help For Children
- Apply for School Readiness Funding & VPK pre-registration
- Provider Search - https://cares.myflfamilies.com/PublicSearch
Locate specific child care arrangements and view provider inspection report information.
- Child Care Aware - www.childcareaware.org
- Florida KidCare - www.floridakidcare.org
- Child Abuse Hotline - www.dcf.state.fl.us/abuse - (800) 96-ABUSE