Upcoming Training Events
To identify and meet the needs of children and families to lay the foundation for lifetime success by: maximizing each child’s potential, preparing children to enter school ready to learn, and helping families achieve economic self-sufficiency.
To support this mission, the Coalition upholds these values:
- Early learning programs shall prepare children for success in school.
- Early learning programs shall involve parents as their child’s first teacher and support family skill building,
- Early learning programs shall be an integrated and seamless system of services and shall be implemented by the local coalition working with partnering agencies and programs.
- Early learning programs shall be coordinated and public funding integrated to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Early learning programs shall be supported in their efforts to expand professional development and promote program quality.